Advantages of machine tools using the CNC system FLEX NC
The Computer Numerical Control (CNC) system FLEX NC is applied to all machine tools, upgraded by Stankocentr Ltd, as well as more then 30 retrofits of series-prodused machines, manufactured by Savyolovsky Machine Building Plant.
The modern high-performance CNC system FLEX NC applied to machine tools greatly improves effeciency, processing accurancy, tool life time and substantional reduction of defectives, and cheapens the cost of machine upgrading and servicing.
Особенности структуры системы ЧПУ FLEX NC
Основные преимущества системы ЧПУ FLEX NC
Дополнительные преимущества системы ЧПУ
- Increase of working feed by 10 times up to 12 m/min;
- Roughing and finishing at one machine tool due to its increased dynamic stiffness and dynamic accuracy when processing through improved system architecture and application of specific algorithms.
- NEW! Adaptive system capabilities enable to maintain a specified load on the tool in automatic mode, which greatly improves a tool life time and reduces defectives (especially in long-term treatment of large workpieces), allows mashining of complex workspaces with variable allowance and irregular materials, requires much less worker's in-process interventions. Read more...
- Volumetric (three-dimensional) correction can significantly increase a processing accuracy.
- Automatic measurement and backlash compensation of lead screw.
- Friction compensation.
- Automatic setting of the electric drive parameters.
- Process-parametrized templates are useful in piece and small-scale production for the typical process steps and details. Using templates, a worker can quickly make a part program without CAD applications. This is especially true for turning lathes in the processing of two-dimensional trajectories.
- Wide range of universal electric drives FLEX POWER with a capacity from 0.1 to 100 kW, controlling different types of engines, including asynchronous, synchronous and thyratron motors, permits the use of tried and tested solutions on a large range of machine tools for different purposes (processing of titanium, hardened steel, other metals, wood) as well as on other devices (laser processing, measuring machines, etc.).
- Easy stuff training to use the CNC system FLEX NC enables that any qualified personnel may promptly set to work with machine tool.
- Quick upgrading, repair and replacement due to high system reliability and the use of common
components and the distributed I/O systems.
- Available peripheral devices.
- NEW! Great contrast touch screen monitor with a diagonal of 22 inches greatly increases the convenience and speed up the machine tool operations, eliminating the need to use a mouse, computer keyboard, and largely the machine tool keypad.
- NEW! Professional system FlexNC Studio (HMI)allows you to completely reconfigure the graphical interface of the system to fit your needs, which in combination with a large touch screen monitor (22 inches) allows you to create advanced high-quality intuitive touch panels for operator, optimized for specific tasks.
- Colour film sealed industrial keyboard, manufactured individually for each customer, specifically designed for heavy-duty operations, does not require careful handling, replacement and maintenance, easy to clean, thus remains maintained in excellent condition throughout service life.
- Portable ergonomic radio controls allow the operator to stay at a considerable distance from the CNC main control system, which makes the operator's work on the machine tool more comfortable and productive.Radio controls can be completely reconfigured to fit your goals.
- Up to 32 axes.
- The concurrent execution of 8 different processing programs.
Control of cutting torques and forces
- Diagnosis and control of the mechanics of machine tools:
- ball screw,
- Tool diagnostics:
- wear and tear,
- tooling managment,
- tool defects;
- Technology diagnostics:
- reducing he number of passes,
- accurancy optimization,
- performance optimization.
- CNC system FLEX NC.
- Статья "Адаптивные, диагностические и программные возможности системы ЧПУ FlexNC", журнал "Автоматизация в промышленности", выпуск № 5, май 2010 г. (PDF).
- Презентация по системе ЧПУ FLEX NC (PDF).
- Рекламный буклет Станкоцентра (PDF).
- Руководство оператора для системы ЧПУ FLEX NC (PDF).
- Руководство программиста для токарных станков для системы ЧПУ FLEX NC (PDF).
- Руководство программиста для фрезерных станков для системы ЧПУ FLEX NC (PDF).
- Статья "Распределенная сетевая система числового программного управления (СЧПУ) с применением компьютера", инженерный журнал "Справочник", выпуск № 8 (101), 2005 г. (PDF).
- Рекламный проспект системы ЧПУ FLEX NC, выпускаемой Савёловским машиностроительным заводом (PDF).